Monday, September 1, 2008

Sac-Anime with Kung Fu Femmes

Yesterday I came back from Sacramento, after performing at Sac-Anime with Kung Fu Femmes.

It was interesting to meet some of the Voice Over Artists from Digimon, Ghost in the Shell, Bleach, Final Fantasy, Transformers and more, especially since I work as a Voice Over Artist as well!

CRISPIN FREEMAN, LIAM O'BRIEN & SAM RIEGEL

SPIKE SPENCER & NEIL KAPLAN

All of them were really cool. Very nice people. Spike Spencer and Neil Kaplan were very funny :)

My Kung Fu Femmes show went very well. I had a blast the whole weekend with the entire team!!!! It was like an exciting mini vacation :) I will be publishing the pictures and video very soon!

We have our next show on the 27th.

I will also perform a new sword fight this Saturday September 6th at Ivar, a cool club in Hollywood. Drop by and check out the show!

VICTORIA VIVES
http://www.victoriavives.com/

Be my friend in Myspace :)
http://www.myspace.com/victoriavivesfuego

RELATED LINKS:

Anime
Bleach
Crispin Freeman
Digimon
Final Fantasy
Ghost in The Shell
How 2B a Superhero
IMDB Liam O'Brien
IMDB Sam Riegel
IMDB Victoria Vives
Kung Fu Femmes
SacAnime
Transformers
Victoria Vives

No comments: